11 Jul 2016

Color runner

I'm still running! I did my first color run last year in Brighton and recently took part again in London. I have not been running as solidly this year but have been running on and off enough to take part in another 5k.

This time I took on the challenge with my previous color running partner Skye, her friend Tom and my boyfriend Jamie.

This time I managed to cover myself in a lot more colour than before so I was very happy about that.

I really enjoyed the run but it was so busy and it bottlenecked at the last kilometre so we didn't get to finish it properly. I preferred the Brighton one last year as you had a nice running route along the sea front and it wasn't so overcrowded! If I run in colour again it will be in Brighton but I still had fun!

See the highlights:






   


No comments:

Post a Comment