8 Nov 2015

Hello Blogosphere

It's been so long I don't really know where to begin! I vowed to blog more this year but it hasn't happened and I do apologise. However I have been working on a project that I will share with you in the new year. One of my new years resolutions was to record 1 second of every day as a video and put it all together at the end of the year. I've been editing throughout the year and there's less than two months to go until it's all finished! Where does the time go?!

When I upload that in early 2016 you'll finally see what I've been up to in 2015. I've felt a bit more like a grown up this year. Not that I've really been doing grown up things but I feel less like a teenager and more like someone who is pretending to be an adult. I've realised that's what being an adult is like, we're all just pretending and hoping that it comes across correctly.

A part of being an adult is drinking wine! Which I certainly learned to do in Italy. As previously mentioned I spent my 24th birthday in sunny Milan with my two best friends. It was one of the best birthday's I've ever had. It was quite weird as it was my first birthday without my parents. It probably won't be the last but I did miss them and do like to spend my birthday with them. You realise as you get older I think, how important your parents are and I'm lucky and very happy that I'm so close with them. Being an only child I guess my parents take on a larger role to 'fill the void' of no siblings. I don't feel any void to be honest so I guess they did a good job. We're really close and that's not a bad thing which I would of thought when I was younger as it's 'uncool'. Unfortunately our family went through a bereavement recently and it puts everything into perspective. Life can change in an instant. You can literally be living your normal life and suddenly it turns on its head and it's not the same anymore and never will be. With that in mind it changes how you look at things. You really need to make the most of every single day and every single person you love and care about. Don't waste a second while you're here.

Sorry for going a bit deep there. It's 1am and I'm just checking in and writing what comes to mind. I will have something significant to post next time.

Happy blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment