2 Nov 2014

Apologies

Apologies for not sticking to my word. A month has passed and I did not blog. A lot of things have happened in the last month that was October.

I went away to my "homeland". I'm only a bit Irish but my surname would suggest I fully am and so, when I say "homeland" I mean Ireland. I went for a short city break to Dublin with my parents. First time I had been on holiday with my parents for a while and forgot how stressful it is. Once we arrived at our destination though they settled down.

It was a good break away. We were out and about exploring the city and did so much walking! We needed another holiday to get over that one!

Ireland, like England, is very prone to rain. Despite it being below the temperature back home in London, it was bright and sunny and we were very lucky with the weather as it only rained once for about an hour.

Here are some snaps of my time in Dublin.














No comments:

Post a Comment