2 Mar 2014

Life List

As you know whilst I was struggling to finish university I made a list of all the things I was going to do when I finished so I had something to look forward to. I did some of these things over the summer but there was a lot that I didn't get to complete so I carried it over into a life list. I've managed to do a couple of points on the list so thought I'd acknowledge what I've been doing.

4. Watch the entire series of Breaking Bad.

One random night after Christmas and feeling the January blues I got the urge to watch Breaking Bad from where I left off at university, which was the beginning of season two, and I did not look back. I'm not exaggerating when I say this but I was addicted to it. It doesn't help that when you watch it on Netflix the next episode plays in 20 seconds (10 if you're watching on an iPad) so you think "Oh go on, one more" then another and another. The show is amazing and I would highly recommend. It's one of the best television drama series. You get sucked in and so involved in the characters and the plot line is brilliant, never sure which way the story is going to go and feeling the suspense and tension through every episode. I felt so lost without it when I finished it. The ending was a bit sad for me but it was the right ending and finished the way it should. If you haven't seen it you must! You will not be disappointed. 

43. Fill up my scrap book.

I have updated and filled up my scrapbook of all the outings I've taken and things/places I've seen over the last year though most of it was from last summer. The majority of things I stuck into the book was tickets; plane tickets, gig tickets, amusement tickets but I also did put in a few photos and wrote a little next to the item explaining what it was from when I look back on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment