23 Mar 2014

Sports Writer

It looks like I've managed to get a toe if not nearly a foot in the door! I've been applying to quite a lot of things and saw there was an internship for sports journalism at a website called FTBPro.com. I didn't actually manage to get the one advertised but I got a call back. They said they liked my articles and wondered if I would like to join their Academy Program. Its similar to the internship in that I work from home writing articles about the Premier League and upload them to the website and I could be in with the chance to go on interviews and have my articles shared further on sites such as Huffington Post.

For that to happen though I need to get lots and lots of views and shares and comments. So please fellow readers, have a read of my articles about the Premier League, share them with your friends and leave a comment or two. As you know I'm a Gooner so some of my articles will be about Arsenal but I will be writing about other teams as well.

Here's my latest one on Arsene Wenger's 1000th game and whether he's still the right man for the job as manger.



http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/sarah.obie/799385/arsène-wenger-reaches-1000-games-but-how-many-more-horrendous-defeats-can-arsenal-take

Follow my profile on FTBpro but I will also post my articles to my blog when I've published them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment