14 Feb 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Although I am a cynic it is still nice to celebrate Valentine's Day in a nice small quiet way. I really can't stand people going over the top. The card and perfume shops were packed and Facebook is inundated with people posting pictures of their extravagant gifts. People must really love buying into consumerism. I promise not to rant any more but I do suggest buying spontaneous little things instead of going all out on the most hyped non-existent holiday of the year. I bought myself a little cupcake. I always buy myself a little something, gotta lead the way for independent women. It was a cupcake from greggs with a little heart ring on the top. The cake was disappointing so I only had a bite but wore the ring for the rest of the day (on my little finger as it is minuscule!) spreading the love and adding smiles to the faces of my colleagues.

Happy Valentine's Day






1 comment: