15 Sep 2013

I Don't Know About You But I'm Feeling 22

I've had another birthday! After the big two one last year twenty-two feels a bit anti climatic. I am a birthday lover, I count down to the day and like to make big fuss. This time I tried to jam pack the day but the plans didn't turn out too well and as it turns out I didn't mind not going over the top for my birthday for a change. I must be getting old. So instead of an extravagant day I went out for brunch and The Breakfast Club in Spitalfields. The best place for pancakes. My parents and I queued for forty minutes but it was worth the wait.




Afterwards we went to the hummingbird bakery to pick up some cupcakes and to the supermarket for a birthday cake. 

Later that day Andy and I went to the Ice Bar in the Ice Bar Hotel London. It was freeeezzzing. We had to wear these hooded cloaks to keep warm which had thermal gloves so we could hold our drinks in our ice glasses. It was a lot smaller than I expected but it was a good experience. They only allow you forty minutes in there which goes really quickly but it is enough time as I was beginning to get a bit too chilly. 





We ended the day meeting my parents for dinner at Westfield's Stratford City and champagne and cake at home. 


A bit understated but it was a nice day. I guess I'm really in my twenties now. Too scary! I'm getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment