23 Apr 2012

My Eyes

Not to boast but I do have a fondness for my eyes. I don't like any part of my body (don't like being generous to say the least) so I think I'm allowed to like my eyes. I have always been fascinated by the fact that they look nothing like my parents. They both have blue, two different shades but both blue. I on the other hand have green eyes and don't know where they've come from. Before you think it, yes both my parents are my real parents; I look too much like both of them for it to be disputed. I must have got my eyes from two of their recessive genes and maybe someone in my extended family has a similar shade.

Although I say my eyes are green they're actually a mixture of colours. I found the term of this on tumblr recently. (I do tumble a lot but I'm learning!). I actually have something called Central Heterochromia. This means that my pupil is surrounded by a colour that differs from the rest of my iris. I wanted to show off, so here are some pictures. It doesn't come out too well in pictures and you can see the colour better when my pupil is small. For some reason my pupils are big a lot of the time, maybe this is why I have such sensitive eyes? I literally have to put sunglasses on at the first sign of sunshine. Not for poser purposes but because otherwise it hurts.



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fondness for your eyes too
    They're beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. omfg what the hell is the comment above Raji.
    Anyway, I like your eyes too! And I don't think it's boasting and you and everyone should be perfectly entitled to love something about themselves - or their whole self (even though thats super hard, I mean, I hate myself right now but whats new) without being called vain or whatever!
    My brother has complete different coloured eyes to my parents and me too, but the same as one of my uncles on my dad side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. черт голубоглазый! назвала меня моя девушка. хороший комплимент. но у чертей красные глаза. светящиеся в темноте

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    Just stumbled across your blog randomly, but actually I have the same thing with my eyes! They're green with bits of brown and I never knew there was a name for it. Thanks! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. With Office 2010, you're in control of getting things done and delivering amazing results according to your schedule. When you use Microsoft Office 2010 , you're getting the familiar and intuitive Office experience across PCs, Smart phones, and Web browsers on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too just developed a fondness for ur eyes.. :) pretty!!

    ReplyDelete