15 Apr 2012

Busy Bee

So the holidays are drawing to a close and in a couple of days I'll be heading back to Brighton for the last chunk of the semester. Time is flying so fast that I imagine the last six weeks of uni will fly past too. I haven't really had time to blog but I don't feel like I've been doing all that much. As you know my first week was pretty diar waiting for everyone to finish for Easter. Then the fun began. I got to catch up with friends over drinks and cocktails, I got to have my cuddly movie days, go out to dinner or rather many dinners, do lots of shopping, try my hand at baking and eat lots of chocolate. Sounds like a lot but there were lots of lazy days too.

Look at the soda bread I made. Don't mock please. Got abuse on Facebook about how it looks. But this is how its supposed to look! It tasted nice! Promise.




Cuban sandwich. Was lovely. Felt like Dexter Morgan but without being a sociopath serial killer.


The fun is about to end though and it's back to uni. I would say I have lots of work to do but deadlines aren't for the first few weeks. I feel like I've sort of wasted my second year and not partied/gone out enough. First year I was out and about all the time and second year I've gone out not even half as much. I've been thinking I have too much work and don't have the time but next year will be much worse. I live with third years and I've seen first hand the amount of work they have to do and how stressful it is. So for the next 6 weeks that I'm a second year I vow to not get too bogged down by work and let my hair down!

I've got two gigs coming up which I am very much looking forward to. Two of my favourite bands as a teenager are performing two days apart so thats going to be an epic and exciting few days. The football season is also finishing and my first season with my permanent squad is about to end. This means bonding over many drinks after the last game at home :)

Then its some working on essays and then the summer. Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves though as we don't know what that will bring :)

3 comments:

  1. come back already, I miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Office 2010, you're in control of getting things done and delivering amazing results according to your schedule. When you use Microsoft Office 2010 , you're getting the familiar and intuitive Office experience across PCs, Smart phones, and Web browsers on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Cuban looks niiiiiice

    ReplyDelete