22 Feb 2012

Pancake Day 2012

Bit of a let down not gonna lie :( Breakfast was lush but wasn't too keen on the pancakes. I went out the box and bought ones I've not had before. Terrible idea. They're weren't that nice.


Don't buy these


When dinner came around I ate about half of one pancake and just ate all the Nutella and banana on top.


I tried to make them again with my special titchy frying pan but it just didn't work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to make American style ones?

Ah well next year eh?

5 comments:

  1. Can we make pancakes when I come down to brighton?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice Sarah!
    but still surprised, whether the pancake can be treated like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall help you make american ones, thick and fluffy right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. With Office 2010, you're in control of getting things done and delivering amazing results according to your schedule. When you use Microsoft Office 2010 , you're getting the familiar and intuitive Office experience across PCs, Smart phones, and Web browsers on the go.

    ReplyDelete