28 Jul 2011

My Scrap Book

Jus' after Christmas I posted about a certain blank book I got as a present. I didn't know what to do with it and it was just going to end up on the pile of unwanted presents thats never used. However I asked you guys what to do with it. See Post here.

Some of you said scrap book, others said a book for your favourite blog posts, or jus write out sayings/song lyrics you really like.

Well I liked all those ideas so I did all of them :)







Thanks guys for not letting this book go to waste 'cos I actually quite love it now.

3 comments:

  1. Aww this is so lovely!
    It really is perfect
    Although I do think there should be at least a page dedicated to me :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's many pages don't worry
    I jus' showed snippets
    I'll show you next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a-door-able!!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete