3 May 2011

Royal Wedding

I was going to do a really good post about the Royal Wedding on friday but I've left it a few days now and the excitement from the occasion has dwindled. So here are my tweets from the day instead :) (in twitter order of the first one being at the bottom)


 Sarah Rose O'Brien 

My optimism has gone down, I'm never gonna find anyone like Will at uni :(
 Sarah Rose O'Brien 

Feel sorry for everyone who has to work today. People in sainsburys pissed they missed the wedding
 Sarah Rose O'Brien 

@ he is indeed :p but apparently he likes blondes *gets the hair dye out*
 Sarah Rose O'Brien 

 #proudtobebritishPippa QILF Fearne Cotton Buckingham Palace Sarah Burton Camilla Huw Edwards loving the trending today
 Sarah Rose O'Brien 

This is almost like a disney film. I wanna be a princess
 Sarah Rose O'Brien 

Love how Kate waving like us commoners do 
 Sarah Rose O'Brien 

@ lol yeah :p love the red :)
 Sarah Rose O'Brien 

Flags at the ready, lets watch a royal wedding

Didn't get any flags apart from these freebies my dad picked up. They were position nicely on the day, this is them on saturday flailing.


The wedding was basically awesome. We showed the rest of the world jus' how cool we are :)

4 comments:

  1. ohh...and I always pray the best for the new couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL "gets the hair dye out!" XD..my dad put out the footy england flag out our window :P

    Really was such an ace wedding :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate when that happens, anticipating blogging about something but then you leave it too long or out discussed it. God bless twitter though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww
    You'll find your Will!
    As you said to me; "It'll be you next"

    ReplyDelete