23 May 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award

I've never really done these award things but thought I should this time as Raji from Flights of Fancy nominated me and did such a nice post about it so I thought it ought to be done. So thank you very much for nominating me for this award :)


Rules are as follows;
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them in your post
2. Tell us 10 things about yourself
3. Nominate 10 bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they have received the award



It's really hard to think of 10 things about myself I haven't mentioned on my blog before. I tell you guys everything. You're probably sick of it. Oh well I guess you'll just have to deal with it :)

One. I like to talk like a G.
Two. I'm obsessed with Vampires. Blame my Dad he let me watch Buffy from the age of seven.
Three. I'm addicted to Pepsi Max/Coke Zero/Diet Coke, basically non fat coke.
Four. I love Green Day. The American Idiot musical should of been about my life at 14.
Five. I play drums but haven't played in a year. I miss it.
Six. I love to know random facts. For example in the UK you are never more than 70 miles away from the sea.
Seven. After four years I still can't do Knights of Cydonia by Muse on Hard on guitar hero, therefore cannot complete the game :(
Eight. I think The Cure must of time traveled & took a peek in my brain to produce music that makes my spine tingle.
Nine. I love my job at Arsenal. Its not work to me.
Ten. I love my Mac and any Apple product. Apple whore.

I nominate:

*Welcome To My World*
And Rainbow's do taste like sherbet sticks
Day Dream Believer
Because online I crave attention, like a caffeine-riddled child with ADHD 
My Addiction
Zack's Thoughts
how it could be
g.l.o.r.i.l.i.c.i.o.u.s 
davidberry
LOOKING UP AT THE WORLD

6 comments:

  1. I just knew there was an award like this, "creative Blogger" ... Would need to work hard to earn the award, Sarah ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not flights of fancy anymore! But thanks very much baby cakes, it was well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank yous sarah! :D yaay i feel kinda kool now XD

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats.. I too am an Apple whore and addicted to diet drinks!

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, cool award. I'm sorry I didn't find out sooner. Thanks. You are a wonderful blogger.

    ReplyDelete