3 Mar 2011

If me and Rob Pattinson...

...had a baby, lolz, it would look like this..

dum dum dum!!


Found this website from a facebook friend called morphthing.com 
played around with it a bit.

This is mine and Raji's child.


&& mine and Jennie's


(went abit funky 'cos couldn't find a pic of her without her glasses)


so...

Which one do you think is cuter? 
lol

Well seeing as this is hypothetical and also medically impossible, apart from me and Pattz haha, it's not  that unethical to judge :)


3 comments:

  1. I think yours and R Patzz is the cutest, no offence to the others!!
    And I'm not sure why your's and jenny's didn't even come out slightly brown :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHMMYYYYGOOOOOOOOD
    We have to have babies
    Just so babies as cute as ours can walk this earth
    We have the best babies ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLz....I think the first one is the cutest :) hehe

    http://gloriaputri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete