22 Nov 2010

New phone

so as you may have seen I've been looking for a new phone for a while
and had settled on nokia 3730 with t-mobile
so I phoned O2 to give a months notice to cancel my contract
they wanted to know why etc
so we had a lil chat
and then they offered me something better
and within 2 days delivery
didn't even need a new sim
they jus added an extra 200 mins onto my sim
how cool?
no awkward number changes

so here it is
the nokia 6700


frankly its awesome
I love it

only problem is I dunno how to set it up on the comp
I put in the usb cable and some thing came up on the mac
and I didn't know what to do from there
and the nokia website wasn't very helpful for my model
I guess I'll have to live with it until one of my comp literate friends can have a look at it

4 comments:

  1. It is a very beautiful Nokia Mobile

    It is a very good picture of Nokia Mobile

    13 it is a very good video Nokia Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know loads of people that pretend that they are going to leave a company just so they give them a better deal, and it works every time LOL!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for a new/used phone? Check OLX, free classifieds site.
    www.olx.com.pk

    ReplyDelete