1 Nov 2010

Hoping to get new phone for xmas

and browsing a bit today
thinking about these

jus' before you see them you need to know that

a. I can only have small phones
b. I like my phone to be a phone, no extras please
c. defo no facebook apps

I need to look more but so far

thinking this 'cos I've never had a flip before
and nokia a good make
but no video but I've been living without that for a while so think I can live

this has video

5mp cam though not really bothered about the cam
also a nokia
but with IM :/
though that's not too bad
and snake 3 which might be good
kinda similar to my old phone
and I lovvved my samsung
no social network stuff which the one up from this has

I love how all these phones are recommended for and reviewed by people 50+ 'cos of their simplicity lol
My phone will be almost as bad as my parents :)



3 comments:

  1. I'm liking the second one
    Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i need a new phone for xmas too!
    these all look pretty cool, unfortunately i know nothing about phones but the 1st and 2nd ones look nice (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOT THE FIRST ONE. LOL I JUST LOOKED UP AND IM JUST GONNA KEEP THE CAPS ON TO EMPASISE MY IMPORTANCE XD
    MY SIS I THINK HAS THE SECOND ONE AND ITS SIMPLE AND SHE LIKES IT
    ALSO I LIKE THE THIRD ONE THE BEST I THINK
    YEAH!

    ReplyDelete