10 Oct 2010

You might not like this..

..but I feel like it needs to be said


I hated the heath before
but I really hate Chadwell Heath now
after living somewhere so nice
my trip home jus' highlighted how much of a shithole it really is

However
I did really enjoy seeing my friends
'cos some of you I do really miss
though going out on the friday was jus' the same old
felt like I was stuck in a time machine
brought back feelings I don't get here in Brighton
feelings I came here to escape
shit jus' follows me around in the heath
I feel much more at home here
more confident
I've not reinvented myself here
I think I jus' have a more positive outlook and attitude

like I said before
everyone back home has moved on and changed
and so have I
I jus' don't know if I fit there anymore

it also makes it so empty here
I'm an only child so I come from a quiet house and I am really independent
but I missed having people around
I really did enjoy my alone time on the thursday night
they used to be my fave at home
but after that I was jus' like yeah, I need people now

might sound dramatic seeing as it was only my first trip home
but I guess that's why I feel like that
next time might feel different

so come December I don't know what I'm gonna do lool

here's Avril to summarise

2 comments:

  1. And you're so lucky you don't have to stay here
    I'm so glad that you've moved on to bigger and better things, though I miss you insanely
    You're better than the heath

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you loads
    we're living together in greece remember?
    we're both better than the heath

    ReplyDelete