30 Sep 2010

So I jus' got my internet working

and there's been so much I wanted to blog about the last few days
but I've kinda jus' forgotten about it
sorrrrry

I'll do it in breif
my uni life is really gonna be on my blog
http://www.insandoutsforfrodo.blogspot.com/

but Saturday took longer to move in than I thought
had a hanger crisis
thought I was missing out bonding with my new flat mates
came back
living with 6 girls
we are the only all girls flat
did want mixed
but tbh all my girls are nice :)
and there are guys upstairs though not really spoken to them
international students across from us
wanna talk to them but they never seem to be around

not sure what else I can say really

I'll get back to you

ohhh

my room is bigger than I thought it would be
pin board on one wall
put pics up yday

but my room looks more personalised now so I may show you it

heck I'll show you my wall
only changed this within one day lol


2 comments:

  1. made me laugh
    http://dailybooth.com/coollike/3780743

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Moon
    shines
    on a cat

    Meow

    My Poems

    My art

    Yours,

    - Peter Ingestad, Sweden

    ReplyDelete