26 Aug 2010

Done a lot of shopping recently

I'm not even using the "Uni Clothes" excuse
I'm jus' buying stuff 'cos I can & 'cos I wanna

Today was in a bit of a flippant mood so bought things flippantly
e.g. didn't even try on the left shoe and walk around, the right one fit so they were going to be bought

However I did buy proper things
not junk

Todays Buys:










When I was jazzing my room up I was looking for a French poster or a Paris poster but couldn't see any I liked but then I stumbled across this canvas one today :)



£5!!

Yesterdays buys:



the white top is Massive
had to get it 2 sizes smaller and its still huge
not recommended for skinny people
it will drown you



Big man hoodie :)


I bought some undies too but didn't think I should blog them lol

does anyone else think clothes laid out remind you of ghosts?
'cos, ya know, there should be people in them?

3 comments:

  1. does anyone else think clothes laid out remind you of ghosts?
    'cos, ya know, there should be people in them?

    << LOL noo!
    they probably now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome buysss!
    I love the canvas
    And I wanna snuggggle in the hoody :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. loool! i didnt think of the ghost thing till now :O :P..they do dont they

    the paris canvas is really preety and awsome price ;) lovee the shirt and brown boots!!

    ReplyDelete