24 Jul 2010

First night out in ages

Thursday was fun
it's nice hanging with different people
and for them to accept you right back :D
It's a shame it happens when you leave school though lol
But I reckon we'll all go out again anyway
So I'll see those faces again

I had a really good time
I think Nazia did too
Good way to break into your 18th year of life

Didn't get to talk to Aysha that much though
I'll have to pay her a visit :)

Also haven't been O'Grady's before
Shall go there again
tis reasonable
and they have kareoke!




Tesco was really fun too

with sleepy times


climbing times






and abbey road attempts


4 comments:

  1. Aww I love these pics
    It looks like sooo much fun
    And I'm soo jealous... Manraj was there! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO didnt realise the pics were up here
    yes it was a wicked night
    roll on the next kareoke session
    GOOOOOOOOD time
    lol on the ground ands helping nazia up the pole :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOL this made me laugh so much
    and we can do it thursday all over again!!!!!:D xxxx nazia lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looooooool at abbey road attempts

    ReplyDelete