10 Apr 2010

Do Couples realise

that sometimes they sound soo pathetic
don't mean to be rude
but some of the things they come out with
only sometimes I wanna add
and only when they're talking about being a couple or something similar
just sound so stupid
it's like do you realise how you sound
do other people in relationships realise how you sound
or is it a certain frequency only single people can hear
sometimes I really wanna laugh
I'm trying to think of a specific quote
but I can't
'cos when they said it I was too busy laughing in my head
sorry

this doesn't go for everyone
I really wanna say that
I don't wanna come accross as some jealous single freak
but I'm sure there's people in relationships that know what I'm talking about
in fact I know there is
but yeah
loolz

No comments:

Post a Comment