15 Dec 2009

I made red flapjacks :)





Akbar's right, they look like mince
but they taste NOICCCEE :)
if I do say so myself ;)
didn't make a lot though
even less than me and Jen made the other day
but this was only Flapjacks mark 2
next is the finale:
FLAPJACKS FULL STOP

Mum not eating them 'cos they're red :D
Rents don't eat weird coloured foods
such a shame as I like to make weird coloured foods :P

Next
Blue Brownies?
Green cup cakes?
Purple Jam Roly Poly?

Yes to all 3 :D
Can't wait for the holidays :p

4 comments:

  1. :o sooooo awesomeee
    my mum has prevented me from adding food colouring to things i bake anymore because i get carried away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want some!

    lol
    you think yasmin!
    remember what happend to the popcorn...
    yeah we had red fingers, red tounges..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lool hehe
    like me
    i like to make food look more interesting

    my mum had a go at me about these ones lol
    somehow she got it on her hands :S
    don't know how lol
    and my hands are red :D

    ReplyDelete