17 Nov 2009

This whole...

.. study leave situation is such a farse
and this sixth form is just a sham

and the sixth form lady soo rudddde
"How do I know you're not just saying you're present"
"Well I'm not lying"
"I'm not saying you are lying blah blah"

I think you just did Stupid cow
at least Myford stepped in and showed her up a bit :)
I don't really mind her and I think sometimes people are too quick to criticise her
'cos you know it's Wilko that's messing everything up

so I'm in music now
avoiding work
What I have to do is not that bad and I don't mind doing it
but I just can't be arsed
and all I wanna do is edit
damn media taking over my life

1 comment:

  1. Damn media. Will be worth it in the end though.
    Honestly, they need a better system. It's pathetic that we now have to spend unnecessary time causing more havoc

    ReplyDelete