16 Aug 2009

Things are looking up

1. It's looking like I bought into the rumours. I feel so ashamed that I didn't believe in Rob, but this one looked soo true. So yes, Rob still seems to be single :)

Photobucket

2. Work is not such a pain in the bum anymore. I've got some more hours, and they're chasing up my transfer to Romford

3. I have the house to myself today. Fully alone. In need for some alone time.

4. I have a typically movie diet ahead of me. Went to sainsbury's and bought some maltesers, popcorn and pizza. The sainsbury's man obviously guessed what I was up to and told me to "Have a good evening" :)

Popcorn! Pictures, Images and Photos

So with the sainsbury's man's comment in mind, the good news of Rob and the better feeling of work, I'm going to kick back and relax, on my own, sans rents, and watch some movies. I think I'll watch Space Chimps first :)

space chimps Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. Sounds so good :)
    Do have a very good evening,
    Alone.
    With Rob

    ReplyDelete